Friday, December 25, 2009

Definitive Technology Subwoofer Ok So I Have A Home Theater Problem, Ive Been Playing Around With My Settings And Calibrating My System....?

Ok so I have a home theater problem, Ive been playing around with my settings and calibrating my system....? - definitive technology subwoofer

My question is, in my dynamic control of the receiver is low, it seems that this is pretty good, yes, the best calibration settings I've ever done. I If the setting exists and if so, I lose a little detail, it could happen to Sharp, too? Has anyone suggestions on creating a large system in a small space?

My system consists of ..

My front ... Definitive Technology Speakers
My heart .... Definitive Technology
My subwoofer .... Velodyne
My elite receiver ... Pioneer
My DVD player ... Denon
In my neighborhood ... definitive speakers
Wiring ... All Audioquest

I am sure this is not a thing, cable, and all my relationships are strong.

No comments:

Post a Comment