Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Girls Skate Shorts Is Hurley A Good Brand Of Skate Clothes For A 13 Year Old Girl?

Is Hurley a good brand of skate clothes for a 13 year old girl? - girls skate shorts

My niece of 13 years is a skater and snowboarder Wannabe (Live in Texas, it is because, unfortunately) no snow, and I want to buy clothes for Christmas. Since my dog is called Hurley, I thought it would be nice to get Hurley brand clothing. Is this a brand "cool" for young people? Also, what kind of clothes, I would say - has hood? Are there any special or shorts?

Thank you!

5 comments:

nickie said...

Yes, that Hurley is very good. In fact, I propose that some PacSun is "in". i love PacSun, and I'm 14th I liked when I was 13 years too.
Hoodies are cute. Vaqueros Laguna boot cut PacSun are great and I like very much.
Roxy is my favorite brand. It's like a surf brand though.

I hope that helped!

Melli! said...

Zoo York, DC and Adio items

Pendejo 900 said...

Hurley must now;)

SpencerL... said...

I recommend with a co skater Roxy. or Volcom.

Caroline... said...

Yes! Hurley's a line of clothing is ideal for skaters! I have the CUTEST jacket Hurley!

Post a Comment