Saturday, February 13, 2010

Taste In Mouth Clarithromycin What Is Wrong With Me, Is It A Never-ending Virus?

What is wrong with me, is it a never-ending virus? - taste in mouth clarithromycin

Hello, I was approached several times in recent weeks. I was on time for about 4 weeks. It started with a sore throat, as I approached the facility until a doctor germentin receive a second time and co-amoxiclav 500/125mg Antibiotics BD. My neck and back then, but still suffer severe headaches and coughs chest. My temperature was not high, is usually about 98-99. Upon completion of the antibiotics 2 weeks before I went to a doctor for the following weekend to see, while feeling is still not great, and was and am in constant pain, she said "the end was just a virus. I also noticed a strange taste in my runny nose, my nose is not really closed, but the holes I have a constant knot (frog) in my throat that will not disappear. My throat pain began again on Monday, 15 as well as the original pain remarried (I can hardly swallow!), Together with pain in his head. I am also very bloated during this time. I went to my GP last week and yesterday was back to 500 mg of clarithromycin. The first part of the effects are not pleasant, vomiting, nausea and a bad taste in my mouth. The nausea has subsided, but I have not noticed a big improvement in his throat. Because these drugs developed oral and vaginal candidiasis. I again contacted my doctor who took a cotton swab that is clear of streptococci, and blood tests, organized, carried out in the morning, the nurse says it is a virus. There are few signs of improvement, if nothing & #039; m feeling worse. Any ideas on this? I am totally exhausted and feel rubbish. Please share.

2 comments:

your_dia... said...

See another doctor!

Anonymou... said...

This could be a virus. I would recommend to another doctor for a second opinion. Some viruses or infections can take some time to eliminate completely. You should tell your doctor about side effects from the administration of various medications and can be prescribed an alternative. Good luck and hope everything!

Post a Comment